In 1841 AD Bhadarwah became part of J&K state. When Maharaja Partap Singh was crowned as king of Jammu and Kashmir, he gifted Bhadarwah to his younger brother Raja Amar Singh as “Jagir”. The Jagir comprised of Bhadarwah, Bhallesa, and the vast area left of river Chenab from Thathri up to Khellani (Doda).
The Jurisdiction of District Doda consists of four Talukas namely District Court Bhaderwah, Addl. District Court Doda, Munsiff Court Thathri, and Munsiff Court Gandoh. Court Complex Bhaderwah was the court of Sub Judge since 1947 and at the time District Doda is part of the Udhampur. The place had been used as a court from Maharaja’s period. In the 1950s the Sub Judge Court was burnt and it was reconstructed in 1952-53.
Pr. District & Sessions Court of District Doda came into existence in 1964 and is situated at Bhaderwah whereas the District Headquarters is at Doda. At that time 1964, the powers of ADM were transferred to Doda City.
In 2000-01 Munsiff Court Bhaderwah came into existence and in the year 2013, Special Mobile Magistrate Court (Sub Judge) under 13th F.C was created. At present, the District Court Bhaderwah houses four (4) Courts. Pr. District & Sessions Court, CJM/Sub Judge Court, Special Mobile Magistrate Court, and Munsiff Court.
Doda District Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Doda Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on March 9, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Doda Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Doda Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Doda Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Doda Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Doda Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Doda Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Doda. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- District & Session Court Doda
near R&B Office and Sports Stadium,
Aqramabad, Thalanga, Doda,
Jammu and Kashmir
Pin – 182202
- Phone Number: 9419168618
- Fax Number: Update Soon
- Email Address:email@example.com
We advise to you for other Doda Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read below official recruitment notification carefully before apply.
- Anantnag Court Recruitment 2021
- Badgam Court Recruitment 2021
- Bandipora Court Recruitment 2021
- Baramulla Court Recruitment 2021
- Doda Court Recruitment 2021
- Ganderbal Court Recruitment 2021
- Jammu Court Recruitment 2021
- Kathua Court Recruitment 2021
- Kishtwar Court Recruitment 2021
- Kulgam Court Recruitment 2021
- Kupwara Court Recruitment 2021
- Poonch Court Recruitment 2021
- Pulwama Court Recruitment 2021
- Rajouri Court Recruitment 2021
- Ramban Court Recruitment 2021
- Reasi Court Recruitment 2021
- Samba Court Recruitment 2021
- Shopian Court Recruitment 2021
- Srinagar Court Recruitment 2021
- Udhampur Court Recruitment 2021